How to make the perfect color of stone glue and color?
Replenishing glue is an important process for stone processing. [Without replenishing glue, the stone is worthless? 】A good stone care master can repair the damaged stone so that it is almost invisible. The color and luster are exactly the same as the complete board. The key role here is the skill of repairing and adjusting the glue of the stone.
Basic knowledge of color:
1. The color has three primary colors (three primary colors). The three primary colors of light are red, green, and blue. Using the principle of additive toning, any light color other than black can be called out by using the three primary colors of light. The three primary colors of the pigment are magenta, yellow, and blue. Using the principle of subtractive toning, the three primary colors of the pigment can be adjusted to any color except white.
2. The three elements of pigment color, master the principles of these three elements, and use them reasonably, you can call up very close colors!
A. Hue, also known as hue, refers to the characteristics of colors, the main basis for distinguishing colors!
B. Purity, also known as saturation, refers to the purity of the hue. Adding other colors to the color will reduce its purity!
C. Brightness, also known as brightness, refers to the brightness of the color. Adding white will increase the brightness, and adding black will reduce the brightness!
Red plus yellow becomes orange, red plus blue becomes purple, yellow plus blue becomes green. Red, yellow, and blue are the three primary colors, while orange, purple, and green are the three primary colors. The blending of the secondary colors and the secondary colors will turn into various grays. But gray should have a color tendency, such as blue-gray, purple-gray, yellow-gray, etc.
Pigment toning formula:
Vermillion + a small amount of black = brown
Sky blue + yellow = grass green, tender green
Sky blue + black + purple = light blue purple
Grass green + a small amount of black = dark green
Sky blue + black = light gray blue
Sky blue + grass green = blue-green
White + red + small amount of black = chert red
Sky blue + black (a small amount) = dark blue
White + yellow + black = cooked brown
Rose red + black (a small amount) = dark red
Red + yellow + white = skin color of the character
Rose Red + White = Pink Rose
Blue + white = pink blue
Yellow + white = beige
Rose red + yellow = scarlet (vermillion, orange, garcinia)?
Pink lemon yellow = lemon yellow + pure white
Garcinia yellow = lemon yellow + rose red
Orange = Lemon Yellow + Rose Red
Earthy yellow = lemon yellow + pure black + rose red
Ripe brown = lemon yellow + pure black + rose red
Pink rose red = pure white + rose red
Vermillion = Lemon Yellow + Rose Red
Dark red = rose red + pure black
Purple red = pure purple + rose red
Chu Shihong = Rose Red + Lemon Yellow + Pure Black
Pink blue = pure white + sky blue
Gray blue = sky blue + pure black
Light gray blue = sky blue + pure black + pure purple
Pink green = pure white + grass green
Yellow green = lemon yellow + grass green
Dark green = grass green + pure black
Pink purple = pure white + pure purple
Brown = rose red + pure black
Glue toning method
General choice: Marble glue + color paste, based on the principle of the three primary colors of the pigment, first use “marble glue + marble glue” to call out the basic color close to the stone. Then add the corresponding toning paste to further find the correct color. This is the most common method of glue adjustment and has the advantage of simple operation. But we don’t recommend this color toning method for the following reasons: the coloring paste is an artificial color and the color is very pure. But the problem is: stone is a natural material, and its color is not so pure. Therefore, the toning paste is too pure, and the adjusted marble glue has a new difference from the color of the stone itself.
The best choice for toner: marble glue + natural toner, therefore, we recommend using natural toner as the material for toning. Natural color powder is a natural material extracted from minerals, which is closer to the natural color of the stone. For example, when preparing yellow marble glue, add the proper amount of yellow iron oxide.
According to the principle of the three primary colors of the pigment, first, use “marble glue + marble glue” to call out the basic color close to the stone. Then add the corresponding natural color powder to find the perfect color. This is one of the most crucial tricks for glue adjustment!
Toning powder, the key to adjusting the glue of stone, with good materials, there are several key points that should be grasped when making:
1. Environmental requirements
①Light requirements When adjusting the glue, it is best to do it on a sunny day with sufficient light and very natural conditions. Excessive light, shadows, and dim lighting will cause the distortion of the stone color, resulting in a big difference in the color of the glue.
②The stone should be clean and dry. After the stone absorbs water or is contaminated, it will also cause the color change and cover up the true color. Therefore, when adjusting the glue, you must ensure that the stone is clean and dry, showing the true color.
2. Fully contrast
The glue adjustment work is not accomplished overnight. When modulating, test on a small area first. It is necessary to constantly compare with the color of the stone, and test little by little until it is adjusted to the desired color. The final color must be determined after the marble glue is dried, and the effect that is closest to the color of the stone shall prevail. It is not that the marble glue is not dry, and it is anxious to determine the color.
3. One-time adjustment
Since the glue adjustment is successful little by little, there are many uncertain factors in the middle. Even for the same worker, two adjustments will cause unpredictable deviations. Therefore, the glue to be used in the same area should be made by the same worker and finished at one time.
4. The choice of glue workers
No matter what the job is, it is the people who play a decisive role in the final analysis. The selected rubber mixer should have the following qualities:
① People who are not color-blind
②Be sensitive to colors
③Have enough patience and sense of responsibility
Influencing factors of marble glue color:
1. After the marble glue is adjusted to very close to the color of the board, it is polished out. After the crystallization is completed, the marble glue in the gap still looks matte and has poor reflectivity. Because the main component resin of marble glue cannot react with crystalline materials, a crystalline layer cannot be formed, and it can only present a matte surface. Marble glue needs high-number physical grinding and polishing to obtain a high-reflective surface.
2. The marble glue is adjusted to be very close to the color of the board, but after polishing, the color of the marble glue will still deviate from the board after crystallization. If the installed stone is affixed with a protective film and covered with a protective layer in a short time, the water vapor in the stone and the base layer cannot evaporate. If it stays on the surface of the stone, it will temporarily deepen the color saturation of the stone surface. When the water evaporates, it will Restore the original color, so that you will misjudge the color of the stone and bring out a darker color.
3. Many stones are polished when they leave the factory or use a protective agent that can deepen the color. When the surface of the stone is polished, the original color is restored. This situation will cause misjudgment and adjustment of the glue color before construction. Colors with large deviations!
4. The effect of the tinting pigments on the color. The tinting pigments are water-based, oily, powdery, solvent, etc. Improper selection will cause the tinting pigments to be incompatible with the marble glue, the color is not strong, the color deviation, and the poor coverage, etc. problems. The main component of marble glue is unsaturated resin. Choose a color paste that can be compatible with unsaturated resin. Choose high-quality color paste to have good color tinting power, hiding power, weather resistance, acid, and alkali resistance!
5. Adding a certain proportion of transparent glue and flow glue (resin glue) to marble glue can increase the brightness of the gap glue after polishing, but it will also change the various parameters of the marble glue such as hardness to a certain extent.