First of all, select marketable high-grade granite varieties, and acquire blank tiles with a specification of 610*610mm (that is, tiles whose surface has not been polished on the shaft).
1. Sawing wool board: the granite block is processed into a wool board with a thickness of 14mm and a specification of 610*610mm on a two-way cutting machine, and then cooled and dried.
2. Bonding: the blank tile is placed flat, face up, and at the same time coated with the prepared adhesive on the surface of the blank tile and the granite wool board, the adhesive should be evenly and thinly, and uniform to be coated on the board surface and uniform can not leave holes, otherwise it will affect the strength of the plate, and it is easy to fracture when grinding; Thin is suitable for bonding needs, just right, thick will cause waste and increase the thickness of the plate. Then put the adhesive-coated wool plate side down on the blank tile coated with adhesive; Then at the same time, a thin and uniform adhesive is applied to the top of the granite wool board and the front of another blank tile, and then the other blank tile coated with adhesive side is combined on the granite wool board, and then pressurized on it (can be pressed on it with heavy objects such as a box of 10 305*305mm sheets), and after more than 10 hours of consolidation, it becomes a composite wool board with a layer of granite in the middle of the blank tile.
3. Section: the composite wool board with the upper and lower rough tiles and the granite in the middle is installed on the horizontal sectioning machine, and the opposite section is two granite composite wool boards with one side of rough tiles and the other side of granite.
4. Thickness control: Because the granite composite wool board is composed of granite, adhesive, and rough tile, it is inevitable that the thickness will be different. Therefore, the thickness must be controlled. The granite side of the granite composite wool board is facing up, and the thickness is controlled by the machine to achieve the same thickness.
5. Grinding and polishing: after the controlled thickness of the granite composite wool board granite and facing upwards, it becomes a granite composite wool board with high gloss.
6. Cutting and chamfering: the polished granite composite wool board is cut into a 600*600mm specification composite board by a cutting machine, and then the four sides of the chamfered edge become a finished granite composite board. The finished thickness of the processed granite composite panel is 13mm, and the granite thickness on the composite panel is only 2~3 mm. The finished granite composite panels are packaged and boxed for sale.